Home > About Company > History

1957 Establishment of a company, which started its operation as State Construction Trust No.9.

1958 The company develops its operation as Panevėžio statybos trestas.

1970 The Ministry of Construction of the former Soviet Union awarded the title of Panevėžio parodomasis statybos trestas for introduction of new technologies and work of high quality.

1981 Activities started in construction of Baikal – Amur Mainline. 

1987 A Collective Labour Contract signed with the Ministry of Construction enabled self-addressing structural, business and economic issues.

1989 – 1991 The company became Panevėžio statybos asociacija. The regulations of the association validated the ownership of new assets in respect of its members.

1990 Start of operation in Cherepovets (Russia).

1991 The authorized capital of the company formed for the first time, 77 per cents of it were state-owned, while the remaining part was owned by the shareholders.

1992 The shareholders made the decision to maintain the existing structure of the company, i.e. not to divide the company into separate independent subdivisions widespread at that time.

1993 The company started operating as Panevėžio statybos trestas AB. The logo of the company was created.

1994 After establishment of Vilniaus pilių direkcija Vį, the company started renovation of Vilnius castles and other architectural heritage sites.

1998 The Quality Management System was implemented. The company was granted the certificate confirming compliance with the requirements of ISO 9002:1994 standard.

1999 After privatisation, the major block of the shares, 49.9 per cents, was acquired by Panevėžio keliai AB.

2000 PST built and equipped the exhibition pavilion at EXPO 2000 in Hanover, Germany. It was the first site of the company in Western Europe.

2003 The company was granted the licence for performing designing activities in Russia.

2004 The Environmental Management System complying with the requirements of ISO 14001 was implemented in the company.

2005 Finnish investment bank Evli and Suprema FMĮ acquired 33.34 per cents of the PST shares.

2006 The shares of the company included in the Official Trading List of the Vilnius Stock Exchange.

2008 Occupational Health and Safety Management System complying with the requirements of the international standard OHSAS 18001 was implemented in the company.

2010 Establishment of a subsidiary company Kingsbud Sp. z o.o.

2011 The company completed the first project in Great Britain.

2012 Start of operation in Sweden.

2014  Establishment of specialised branches Betonas, Konstrukcija and Stogas where production capacities are concentrated.

Panevezio statybos trestas AB Is Going to Build Kaunas Waste to Energy Power Plant in Kaunas

Panevezio statybos trestas AB, being successful at the international tender for public procurement of civil construction works, and a joint venture of state owned  Lietuvos energija UAB and Fortum Heat Lietuva UAB, Kauno kogeneracine jegaine UAB, has signed the contract for construction of Kaunas Waste to Energy Power Plant in Kaunas.

 

Company Has Been Awarded Gold Medal for Shopping and Leisure Centre Mega

On 15 December 2017 the awards of the Lithuanian Product of the Year 2017 were officially distributed at the Government of the Republic of Lithuania.

The clock is built by PST employees!