Šioje svetainėje naudojame slapukus. Jie padeda, matuoti auditorijos dydį ir naršymo įpročius. Taip mes galime keisti svetainę, kad ji būtų jums patogesnė.

LT

Istorija

1957

Establishment of a company, which started its operation as State Construction Trust No.9.

1958

The company develops its operation as Panevėžio statybos trestas

1991

The authorized capital of the company formed for the first time, 77 per cents of it were state-owned, while the remaining part was owned by the shareholders.

1993

The company started operating as Panevėžio statybos trestas AB. The logo of the company was created.

1998

The Quality Management System was implemented. The company was granted the certificate confirming compliance with the requirements of ISO 9002:1994 standard.

1999

After privatisation, the major block of the shares, 49.9 per cents, was acquired by Panevėžio keliai AB.

2000

PST built and equipped the exhibition pavilion at EXPO 2000 in Hanover, Germany. It was the first site of the company in Western Europe.

2002

PST projects established

2003

The company was granted the licence for performing designing activities in Russia.

2004

The Environmental Management System complying with the requirements of ISO 14001 was implemented in the company.

2006

The shares of the company included in the Official Trading List of the Vilnius Stock Exchange.

2006

PST investicijos was created for real estate development projects

2008

Occupational Health and Safety Management System complying with the requirements of the international standard OHSAS 18001 was implemented in the company

2010

Establishment of a subsidiary company Kingsbud Sp. z o.o.

2011

The company completed the first project in Great Britain.

2012

The company completed complex of residential houses in Sweden.

2015

The Board decided to withdraw from Russian market